Apr 27th, 2021
Are you are interested in homeschooling but don’t know where to begin? In this latest podcast, Times Tales sisters, Marillee and Jennie, give a 20 minute crash course that will get you started on your homeschool journey.
- Know your state and local laws and how to quickly find local resources to help you get started.
- How to determine an outline for your homeschool objectives and goals based upon if you are planning for long or short term.
- Getting the whole family on board by having a family discussion about the rules and guidelines of home education.
- How to choose the right curriculum that fits the individual needs of each child.
- Create an academic plan for school year benchmarks such as: holiday breaks, school day hours, testing, etc.