CLICK to Listen!
CLICK to get a FREE copywork printable!
Have you found yourself thrust into the world of homeschooling? Are you looking for answers and encouragement and don’t know where to start? In this week’s Teaching with a Twist Podcast, the Trigger Sisters talk about how to tailor your homeschool experience to fit your family needs.
Visit the Trigger Sisters' website! www.TimesTales.com
The Trigger Sisters Discuss:
- What is “homeschooling lite”?
- The various ways to homeschool.
- What is “carschooling”?
- Homeschooling on the cheap.
- Expect homeschooling to be messy.
- How to switch hats from mommy to teacher.
- What to do when you feel like quitting.
- Focusing on the core subjects during the Covid-Crisis.
- When you realize your child has gaps in what they know.
- Online homeschooling vs. parent-taught homeschooling.
- Testing out homeschooling to see if it’s a good fit.