Have you found yourself thrust into the world of homeschooling? Are you looking for answers and encouragement and don’t know where to start? In this week’s Teaching with a Twist Podcast, the Trigger Sisters talk about how to tailor your homeschool experience to fit your family needs.
Visit the Trigger Sisters' website! www.TimesTales.com
CLICK to get a FREE copywork printable!
The Trigger Sisters Discuss:
- What is “homeschooling lite”?
- The various ways to homeschool.
- What is “carschooling”?
- Homeschooling on the cheap.
- Expect homeschooling to be messy.
- How to switch hats from mommy to teacher.
- What to do when you feel like quitting.
- Focusing on the core subjects during the Covid-Crisis.
- When you realize your child has gaps in what they know.
- Online homeschooling vs. parent-taught homeschooling.
- Testing out homeschooling to see if it’s a good fit.